I’m doing a giveaway!!
-The winner will receive the fluorite tree of life necklace, wire wrapped kyanite pendant and peacock ore ring in the photo. All made by me.
- You must be willing to give me an address to send the items to if you win.
-The winner will be picked using a random generator, only reblogs count.
- I will send internationally, you don’t have to pay postage.
- Winner will be announced on June 3rd.
- You don’t have to follow me, but it would be nice: barefoot-hooping
CHANGING THE DATE TO 25TH OF MAY because I start uni on the 3rd and I have orientation and stuff. You have 4 days to reblog!! :)
°1 orange candle
°1 small piece of paper
°red ink of pen (or feather pen with dragons blood ink)
°1 fireproof dish
1. On the small piece of paper write down the word “Motivation” in red ink. Fold the paper (small, but not to small, that you would burn yourself!).
2. Light the candle visualizing a spark of energy as the flame rises.
3. Put the paper in the fire and watch it burn while saying:
(name), Dissipate the
Lack of energy.”
4. Try to breathe in the smoke, but not too much. Lay the paper down in a fireproof dish until it is ash.
5. Close your eyes and take in the energy. Repeat the spell untill you fell you’ve raised enough energy.
6. Let the candle burn and pour the ashes onto the earth. You can either extinguish the flame and light it again whenever you need an extra boost of motivation, or you can keep the flame burning to stimulate motivation for the entire time the flame is lit.
I was inspired to pick up watercolors by Maruti-bitamin’s fantastic watercolor works. I tried to emulate the lovely glazing and layering techniques that she uses.
Story of Chang’e (alternate)
Sweet Jesus… I… I need a moment -flies away in a cloud of rainbows-
Can I have, like, everything in this shop ?